Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Rednesday Again

It's that time again, my gal pal Sue has her Mr Linky up and ready.
If you are too shy to join and post your lovely redness, won't you stop
by to see what others are sharing? Feel free to tell her I sent you!
I love RED, so here is my contribution this week...
Our local "Red-Red Robin",
Some lovely red vintage linens, and since this is supposed to be a gardening blog,
I picked this "tomato" from my Grandmother's closet, we don't have any tomatoes growing
in our corner of the Garden State just yet, but take a look at this lovely red popping up
in the garden this week.....
Thanks as always for stopping by to check out our corner of the Garden State,
I'll be back tomorrow with new pics of what we're up to here.

3 comments:

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

That pincushion is so sweet! Cute little red Robin! And your vintage linens are gorgeous! I love red too!!!!!
Greetings from the Netherlands!

SueLovesCherries said...

That robin is so appropriate! I never would have thunk of that! Linens and radishes - nice combo!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

I love your linen.. so pretty with red flowers.. and the pincushion so cute! have a great day!