Monday, February 9, 2009

We have melted

There is no more pretty white snow here in
our corner of the Garden State.
Bits of green are coming up everywhere, although I could not
find a snowdrop anywhere. Farmer Dad and I took a long walk
out about the yard on Sunday after his Birthday Celebration
on Saturday. Did you hear the guys jamming out in our basement
where you live? I took Princess and vacated the premises for a few hours.
I came home to quiet and the house was still clean.
Men do grow up! Who knew? ;-)
We also spent some time trying to figure out what seeds we may need to order
for this year.There is a lot of activity on the fruit trees and my forsythia is wakingMy beloved Fig tree is growing up towards the sun and looking happy.

1 comment:

A. said...

Such a tease with this recent warm weather! I do hope it is here to last. I have such grand plans for this year: more tomatoes, eggplants, cucumbers, and berries, trying my hand at lettuce, carpeting the fence with morning glories.

Allison