Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rednesday is another Snow Day

in little corner of the Garden State.
Isn't it lovely?

According to my friend Sue


so I am going to join in. Here are two of my favorite
"red" things in my house. Both are in my kitchen.
The first is a painting of a barn in Freehold New Jersey, painted
by my Grandfather.

The second item, is a vintage pitcher I found right before the holidays
in a little shop on a rare "Mom's only" outing with my girlfriend.I'm still excited about finding it, it was on my "wish list" for a long time,
but I had only seen it in books.
Here is where we will be today...
it's one of those glorious days that just beg for a walk outside and a mug of hot cocoa!

3 comments:

SueLovesCherries said...

Yay, Kate! I have a follower!!! That pitcher is awesome - I've never seen one with red dots on it before. I have that in a creamer size, holding my teen's drawing pencils. Maybe if I paint red dots on it no one will tell the difference - lol!

Don't ya just love snow photos? They look like a fairyland!

A. said...

I love the sight of pure white snow in the early morning, yet unsullied by passing cars. How peaceful and quiet!

Allison

JGH said...

REDnesday - great idea. And I'm wearing red today! That pitcher is cool - I love the randomness of the dots. (Or are they?)