Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Luck of the Irish

Spring is just around the corner... Farmer Dad was talking about taking out our cedar trees. I'm hoping he won't.
Princess loves picking out what kind of flowers to plant in her first pair
or rain boots. You can hardly see the frogs anymore. :-(

Farmer Dad moved my Grandfather's old water fountain where the
little cherry tree was (it did not make it through the winter).
We are planning on getting a solar pump for it.
We all spent the last two afternoons raking and weeding the yard.
Princess and I picked up some flowers and seed potatoes and asparagus
and peas. We also got a replacement cherry tree.
Normally I would have planted my peas today, but I didn't have any.
That is why we have Saturdays. ;-)
Happy Spring...Happy Planting!!
May the Luck of the Irish be with you all!!








Spring is just around the corner...

No comments: