Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon....

Princess looked outside and yelled out "Mama, it's snowing!"
I saw this....

a few minutes later, I looked up and saw this....



My trees (including our beloved fig tree) were almost to the ground with heavy wet snow.


By bed time almost all of the snow was gone due to the freezing rain.
Baby, it's cold outside.

I'm glad we got that little hoop house built last week. The wind blew the "doorway"
of it open today, but it was still much warmer than outside.

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is CRAZY to me to think that it's snowing in OCTOBER! Does it always snow in October?! Around here we're running around in t-shirts and enjoying the fresh air with the windows open. WOW. I'm so jealous, it doesn't snow here at all :( We have to drive an hour up the mountain in the winter if we want to enjoy the snow.

JGH said...

Wow - you really got a coat of it! Supposedly we got some too, but nothing proved visible.

Jennifer said...

Did Princess make a snow angel?

Minxy Mimi said...

BRRRR, we do not get snow here... its so pretty!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!